View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 02:54 PM   #13
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
You make the assumption that I made that assumption. Any chump knows that it will go on sale.
Yet you and everyone else compared the short-lived full price with the Paperwhite's sale price. My assumption was made on the facts available at the time and still seems reasonable to me.

Quote:
But right now it's a no sale, when you know that if you wait you can get a PW4 for a minimal amount more. I really, really can't imagine these are going to fly out the door at this price and that was my point.
Do the basic Kindles ever fly out the door?

The new Basic Kindle is slightly more appealing than the older basic Kindle. What else would you expect?
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote