View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 02:09 PM   #12
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
You make the assumption that the Basic Kindle will never have a recurring sale price, which of course it will.

$89 vs. $129 isn't bad. And when it's eventually recurring sale $59 vs. recurring sale $99, that won't be bad either.
You make the assumption that I made that assumption. Any chump knows that it will go on sale. But right now it's a no sale, when you know that if you wait you can get a PW4 for a minimal amount more. I really, really can't imagine these are going to fly out the door at this price and that was my point.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote