View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 11:07 AM   #45
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
I have the new Nook Glowlight with the colored light feature. I found that adding just a little bit of warmth to the light makes it a little nicer but the truth is I only notice it when comparing. While reading my Paperwhite or even my original Kobo Aura with it's splotchy light is just as good.

Barry
Barry, do you ever read in a completely darkened room? That's when I most notice the amber light.

I agree that the light on my Aura is perfectly adequate. So is the 212 ppi screen. But that doesn't mean newer features aren't notably nicer.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote