View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 04:05 AM   #34
Shark69
Zealot
Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanalee View Post
I can not solve this problem for myself.
I will give up.

C:\Program Files\calibre portable\Calibre Portable\Calibre>wisecreator.exe "C:\Program Files\calibre portable\Calibre Portable\Calibre Library\Bernard Shaw\Pygmalion (2)\Pygmalion - Bernard Shaw.mobi"
[.] Checking dependenices
[.] Converting mobi 2 mobi to generate ASIN
C:\Program Files\calibre portable\Calibre Portable\Calibre\app\pylib.zip\dateutil\parser.py: 601: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
[.] Getting ASIN
[.] Getting rawml content of the book
[.] Collecting words
[.] Count of words: 26241
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 395, in <module>
File "main.py", line 359, in main
UnicodeDecodeError: 'cp949' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 6708: illegal multibyte sequence
[1528] Failed to execute script main
Do you have another phyton instalation in your PC?
Can you try in a virtual machine?
Shark69 is offline   Reply With Quote