View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #91
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
I did the same for my sis for her birthday. She's never stopped talking about it...she emails me and never fails to mention how much she's enjoying her 'Nook'. She used to practically live at the library, but now she doesn't miss DTB's at all.
Actually seeing in ereader in person, rather than hearing about it as an abstract concept, changed my mind. I hadn't thought I would want one until a relative got one and gave me a hands-on demonstration. I bought one for myself not long after and now I wouldn't want to be without it.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote