View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 12:08 PM   #1
CatherineStewart
Mom, Wife, Reader!
CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura One
I'm currently binging on Outlander

So I've been wanting to read the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon F O R E V E R!!! Now I've finally gotten around to starting it and I'm so glad I did. I have a bit of a commitment phobia to long series, and this being 8 (?) books I was hesitant.

I'm so glad I started this and I'm hooked! Hubby and I (he does not like to read -- I'm still working on that) have also been binge watching the series as well, but being careful I don't surpass my spot in the books with the shows. I'm impressed with the show and it's the first time I've read/watched at the same time with any series or movie.

This may be a new addiction for me. I may have to start reading the Walking Dead books and get caught up on those so I can also binge read/watch that series too (that will be lots of reading though to get caught up to the new season starting soon -- yay a cannot wait).
CatherineStewart is offline   Reply With Quote