View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:35 AM   #14
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by book64 View Post
Thanks for that.

Have uploaded a clip of my tags column

Just to confirm we are talking about the same thind Not another column you have added?
All mine as you can see are left with the tage that came when I added the book

As I seem to have 1710 books in Calibre now and maybe a similar amount to sort out and add later I really need to tag them better
As I cant find anything.
Yes we are I delete all those tags as its my personal library and to me all those tags are useless. If you are downloading metadata with calibre you can also disable downloading of tags so they don't get filled up again.
I usually use a few main genres and most of my books will fall under them.
Scifi, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, so thats how I have tagged my books. And add sub genres accordingly now what I would set as Scifi.Romance or Romance.Scifi would be different from anyone else but its my library what I think matters more than anything else.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote