View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 07:58 AM   #65
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
@chaley

Thanks. That patch seems to fix the issue with the search box (for everyone else: the search limitation in the Device Tab was being cleared once I reread the books/collections back from the device after a Create Collections)

But it hasn't resolved the issue of checkmarks being unset/not set in the library/device view. I can clearly see the checkmarks getting applied/shown in the view and then they are removed once I call metadata_downloaded.

On a separate note - I've now wrapped my _completed function with Dispatcher so I no longer use Modal to change the dialog and it works fine.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote