View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 05:46 PM   #10
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekchic
I agree on the cover -- makes me nervous to flip it open, looks like it could pop off easily.
I remarked on the slot cover in my original review, I felt like it seemed flimsy that day. It's one of the things I've been particular about taking another look at since I have one of my own. I probably ought to have remarked on it before now.

After playing with the Reader for some time now, I think I was just seeing it as flimsy in comparison to the solid feel of the rest of the Reader. The tether/hinge is very flexible, but after closer examination, it also seems to be pretty tough. It's not stretchy at all, and it seems to stand up to moderate tugging without so much as a flinch. I'm still not going to do a failure test on it.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote