View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 12:49 PM   #2741
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Yesterday, I finished The Satapur Moonstone, second in a series set in 1920s India. More of a historical fiction than mystery, almost as though the author realized two-thirds of the way through that she had to provide some sort of crisis and resolution. I didn't feel it stood alone, so I would strongly recommend reading The Widows of Malabar Hill first. They changed narrators, with the first one being more Bombay, and the second more Oxford.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote