View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 01:46 PM   #2731
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I finished this a couple of days ago; I think Davidson and May made a compelling listen for the novel, more entertaining than reading it.
Yes, I think only way I'm going to get through it is to go back to the audio version. Well, I'm behind on a knitting project, and it's raining, so that should help. (And yes, the narrator is Nadia May. But I first met her as Donada Peters, so that's how I think of her. )

Charlie.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote