View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 02:55 AM   #63
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I don't mind basic. I prefer Kobo to Nook for software, but I could use the Nook happily.

But there is a difference between 'basic' and 'primitive' What I saw of the Bookeen software in action (admittedly, via video, since I have never seen a Bookeen device in person), the issues I had with it were things that would take you out of the reading experience altogether.
Don't know, never felt that way. Maybe because I don't use the dictionary much. I just open the book and .
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote