View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 11:08 AM   #62
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
I like the fact the bookeen software is basic. Does what I need it to do.
Can't compare to nook, but I like the bookeen software better than kobo's.
I don't mind basic. I prefer Kobo to Nook for software, but I could use the Nook happily.

But there is a difference between 'basic' and 'primitive' What I saw of the Bookeen software in action (admittedly, via video, since I have never seen a Bookeen device in person), the issues I had with it were things that would take you out of the reading experience altogether.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote