View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
Don't know if anyone else is familiar with Scott Hanselman who is (a) doing cool things at Microsoft with the ASP.NET MVC stuff, and (b) is a Kindle owner.
As a .Net developer I have been subscribed to Scott's blog for quite a while. I also listen to his podcast and follow him on Twitter.

The only thing I don't get with his review is how he says the Kindle is flimsy and flexes. I don't see that with mine. I certainly am not going to "try" to flex it seeing as how I don't want to break the glass in the screen.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote