View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:24 AM   #284
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Before Komic I never used javascript, html, shell scripting or jquery.
So, I keep adding things to Komic just because I really enjoy myself!! Every time I learn something new!
Moreover, I like working with WAFs and I'm a bit scared by porting Komic to Java, so I'm postponing this by adding new features!

Adding the ability to take the garbage out is a bit trivial..I would need to provide a dropdown menu to choose the day and the correct type of garbage (glass, aluminium, plastic...)
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote