Thread: Touch Cover for Kobo Touch
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 01:01 PM   #9
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
I usually read without a cover when at home, but when I'm travelling I like a cover that's attached to the reader and isn't going to fall on the floor while juggling suitcase, handbag, phone etc. Also my handbag is usually full of travel documents, purse, phone, etc and the bulky case I have at the moment doesn't fit in the bag as easily as the Sony does.
Understandable. Do you have a picture or a link to picture of the Sony case you're talking about, so we can get an idea of how thin you'd like the case to be?

You could always make your own
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote