Thread: Touch Cover for Kobo Touch
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:58 AM   #5
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by estelle58 View Post
Go and see the Skindigital web site, I got a couple of covers from them and I really love them
Thanks for the input, I have been to their website and they do have lovely coloured cases, and they say they are real leather, but still too bulky so not what I'm looking for. When this method is used to secure the case to the reader it adds at least one, maybe two, extra layers of thickness. I have my Sony and Kobo with covers on side by side and the Kobo is at least 50% thicker than the Sony even though the readers themselves are virtually the same thickness - 10mm vs 9.6 mm.

Even Kindle have produced a lovely slim case for the new Paperwhite so I will be very disappointed if Kobo haven't managed to do the same. I love using the Touch naked but these horrible cases are spoiling the reading experience for me.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote