View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #193
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubizo View Post
Facciamolo sto forum in Italiano! Appoggio in pieno!

PS: even in English, if the forum has to do with Italy, we always end up talking about food and wine :-)

Suggestions:
1) Terre Brune, red wine, by Santadi, one of the best from Sardinia
2) Capichera Vendemmia Tardiva, one of the strongest bodied white wines I've tasted. Again from Sardinia! Yes, I'm a big fan of the island.

Ciao!
il problema del forum Italiano č la partecipazione. Il gran capo č disponibilissimo a metterlo in piedi come ha fatto per i Franzosi e i Tedeschi. Occore perņ che ci sia un numero. Quale numero? Bo? ma se guardi i post di questo thread vedi che gli Italiani singhiozzano un po. Magari per via del filtraggio eccessivo. Te capisset?
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote