View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 06:36 AM   #144
David Gaughran
@DavidGaughran
David Gaughran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Gaughran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Gaughran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Gaughran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Gaughran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Gaughran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Gaughran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Gaughran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Gaughran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Gaughran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Gaughran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none (yet)
Hi,

I'm relatively new to the site. I think I joined during the summer, but I haven't been around much. Still poking my nose in here and there, seeing what's going on.

I'm an author as well as a reader, and I just wanted to check the rules before posting a link and contravening some guideline.

I released the PDF version of my last book (a how to guide on self-publishing) under a Creative Commons License - meaning anyone is free to copy, print, share, download etc., as long as they credit me as the author, don't amend it, and don't profit from it.

It's free for anyone to share. Is there an appropriate spot to either upload it, or share the link?

Dave
David Gaughran is offline   Reply With Quote