View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Advice for an all purpose device?

Hello,

I didn't post this in the "what device should I buy" thread, because I'm looking for something more than just an ereader. When I bought my Pocket Pro I gave my 9-year old my old Palm T/X. I loved that device! But I found I was mainly using it just for reading books, so I decided to get a dedicated reader. She really likes the Palm, and uses it for everything from keeping a diary, to reading books, to playing games, listening to music, doing email (we have an account set up for her so she can only receive email from my husband and I, and her grandparents)... Anyway, the palm is dying, and she really wants an iPod to replace it. We've told her if she does get one, she'll have to pay for it herself. I'm not sure if she's ready for a $200 device, but maybe once she saves up enough money, she'll be ready. Anyway, I just wanted some advice here to see if anyone can suggest some sort of all purpose device that only costs around $100? I'm guessing there isn't such a thing, but I figured I'd ask. Like maybe a generic ipod, or something.

Thanks for your advice!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote