View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 12:47 AM   #13
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
By the way you don't need to shutdown BookDesigner before editing the text as there is a reload function on the file menu. I left it your way for now but will probably change it.

You asked what else a user might want to change, people with vision problem might want to set the default text even larger. Medium/X-Large is a big as you can go. (XX-Large is no bigger). I occasionally do other things but I am not sure they will be accepted by BD. Got to experiment a bit one of these days.

Dale
I couldn't make the 'reload book' shortcut work. How did you do this exactly? I like your way better.

By the way, I just finished version 5 of mobi2imp and will post it shortly. Now that I am able to compile it into a windows executable, I thought I should allow more options to be selected as switches on the command-line.

In line with your request, I now allow you to change the text one font size larger ('medium') and one font size smaller (back to 'x-small'). Also, per JSWolf's request, you can now change margins from the default (2%) to largemargins (5%), hugemargins (8%) and even nomargins (0%)! In addition, you can change the default text-align from justify to nojustify (left aligned).

Oh yeah, I saw Kovidgoyal's recent post about 'mobi2oeb' and realized that I had that code already in 'mobi2imp', but just commented out. I now allow the output to be 1150 .IMP, 1200 .IMP, 1100 .rb and .oeb (any and all at once!)

Any other thoughts?

-Nick

p.s. Next, I would like to implement 'lit2imp' and finish my batch convert of the Blackmask DVD v1 into all output formats listed above. Basically, this is 'zip2imp' (over 10,000 of them).

Also, I finally got PDFRead v1.7 to convert up to 65536 color for the REB 1200, but couldn't compile the python code error-free, so that too is on my list...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote