View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 12:42 PM   #14
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
One goal: I'm going to read Anna Karenina next year. It's been hanging over my head since I bailed on it when it was assigned in high school, back in the Dark Ages. I read the Cliff Notes instead, and have always felt a little bit guilty about that.
That's on my list for this year as well. I picked up the audiobook (narrated by David Horovitch) and plan to listen to it while doing tedious cutting of scraps for quilting. I like Tolstoy, but length used to intimidate me. After a few Peter F Hamilton scifi's though, you realize that you can get past it and enjoy. Goal this year is 6 non-omnibus books over 600 pages.

Last edited by Tarana; 12-21-2022 at 06:56 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote