View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 01:59 AM   #12
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I was looking for indication at the cell level rather than the book level.

Having a Y/N column for every column that might have entity-info would add a lot of clutter to Preference settings, the Book List, View Manager settings etc. And the Y/N column won't move with its corresponding value column when the latter's header is dragged around in the book list - which I do quite frequently.

Whilst my preference would be to use column icon rules to indicate a cell has some entity-info, other folks might prefer to use column colour rules.

Unfortunately icons and colour rules are not applied in the Book Details panels. That was one of the things that attracted me to having a single long text cell per book containing a list of column type:value pairs that have entity-info.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 01-05-2019 at 03:13 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote