View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 04:18 PM   #8
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Yes. As I want the books in my main library to display the usual &, I created a separate library for copies of those books I send to my Kobos (about a tenth of my whole library). There the authors are separated by comma.
Hmmm, doesn't seem to work correctly for me. It treats it as a single name. Which then makes the Author Sort incorrect. Will it be incorrect in Kobo also?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	child.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	190701   Click image for larger version

Name:	child2.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	190702  
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote