View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:21 AM   #1
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
My Kindle DX arrival

Hello all. As I promised I will maintain informed about my DX status and cost. I will continue posting in this thread all my thinkings instead in others old (Mainly because y do not want to search posts and find what I've said in them).

From now, mi DX was shipped June 10 overnigh from Amazon and now is "Out for Delivery" in Brandenton, FL (the MyUS city).

If MyUS receive it before 14:00 FL time it will be shipped to Spain same day.

From now, I have one charge: 407.01€ from Amazon (DX, DX cover and Shipping to FL).

Upgrade: 09:23:00 Delivered at MyUS in FL.

Last edited by rfog; 06-11-2009 at 10:37 AM.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote