View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 10:08 AM   #4
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
I think the Scientific American article is bunk. I once read 3 long Russian novels on my Palm Pilot -- without any trouble at all. I could read anywhere, which would have been a bit of a problem if I'd been carrying 6 pounds of books. Now I use a Koba Aura HD and hate it when I have to open a physical book (often with print that's small) and leaf through it. The article doesn't take into account the fact that people have to grow used to ereaders.
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote