View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:46 PM   #19
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
LoL

In reality the jury is still out, the mom is working now and will see this thread later in the day. She owns and runs her own business and right now has a wad of irons in the fire. So I am doing some of the ground work for her. I think she will in time go with the ipad, ether sooner (now) or later.

The ideal of having the friends daughters dad help setup things sounds good. And both kids can have the same stuff is also good.

Just doing a bunch of head scratching and brain (?) storming right now.

I liked the more open nexus and have one heading my way. I think there is a place here for both my firehd and nexus.

Right now the mom is carrying a very large load, and she really does not have the time between keeping her business and the recent demise of her sister and services. And dealing with learning something new.

All recommendations are very welcome. The one thing that the mom is trying to avoid that I think will be almost impossible to avoid is learning a new system, as she already wants to drop kick her windows system into orbit sometimes. She is very not a tech person.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 12-07-2012 at 04:17 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote