Thread: Banner
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Hi mate. Unsure.

I had my special offers removed officially by Amazon by the usual customer services mechanism.

Following recent events, I, for one, will not be making any adjustments or offering advice on anything even vaguely related to Amazons profit making mechanisms.

Apologies. Perhaps Amazon can shed some light on that.
I agree with that sentiment. We want to add value to our kindles without making amazon perceive us as a potential threat to their profitability.

We want to be regarded by Amazon as their allies, and not as their potential enemies.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote