View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #8
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargeHuge View Post
Sorry i wasn't clear, i meant i read through the latest posts in the thread and it seems like people are reporting the errors to still be there .................... AHHHHHHHHHHH headexplode.jpg
I have to say, going by my experience over, ooh, say the last 3 years or so, it would seem most heads have been de-assed.
I may have been lucky, but I've never had an e-copy that's made me angry .... even real books have mistakes on occasion !

I don't know about the LOTR, I'm afraid I prefer to have it with a few others that are "important" to me, or have significance to me, in psy-form.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote