View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #21
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
UPDATE: Never mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzblizz View Post
what happens if the systems encounters a broken/inconsistent cc.db? Has this any fatal consequences for the catalog app? Anyone brave enough to try? ;-)
I didn't want to create another thread for the issue I ran into just now, which pretty much is same as what Fizzblizz mentioned. The difference is that I didn't do anything DIRECTLY on cc.db. Here's what I did:

I installed WaffleTodos in my GUI Launcher, ran INSERT INTO command to register the app in appreg.db, but then I wanted to change position of the extension slightly, so I moved that extension to my desired folder and updated the properties table accordingly (obviously with UPDATE command).

Then I read a document and put it in a collection (so cc.db is changed).

Now when I run .tables or .schema, it doesn't show anything! Unfortunately I didn't quit the sqlite3 instances properly, I just CTRL+Z on it and I can see I have 3 instances of sqlite3 running when I run ps aux. Is killing sqlite3 instances a solution to this problem or it hurts the dbs even more?! Is my collections corrupted? Is it safe to reboot my Touch?!!!

Last edited by thatworkshop; 08-07-2012 at 03:53 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote