Thread: Troubleshooting New Kindle Touch SO/WiFi won't sync
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
jacksonunit
Sand Bender
jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle1/iPhone/iPad/Droid/KindleDX/Kindle 3G/Kindle Touch/Kindle Fire
After another chat with Amazon CS. I'm at a complete loss. Actually, I still had some hope of figuring it out until I did an online chat with AT&T DSL support. I could have got the same affect by smacking myself in the forehead with a wooden mallet.

I sent the logs off to Amazon CS, and I have every confidence they will get to the bottom of it. My only complaint about Amazon CS is that they are so smart and patient, they lead me into a delusional state where I assume other CS departments will be as good.
jacksonunit is offline   Reply With Quote