View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #10
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
I also find it interesting that two of the witnesses performed illegal acts themselves, one one THIS case, evidently. And the other guy admits to modding while in college, but now works for 'the man' and thinks it is wrong and helping the prosecution.

I get that hackers switch over all the time, a friend of my son's did, but they usually work on protecting systems, not going after perps. If they do go to court I think it is only fair that it is disclosed that they did the very same actions the defendant is charged with.

clarification: my son's friend was a hacker, not my son. He didn't, and doesn't want to, know how to hack the Pentagon or any other computer.
hehehe... my son hacks the CIA, State Department, FBI and Pentagon every day. but then again, he's paid to do it!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote