View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 03:56 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke King View Post
The thing I don't understand is when I price a book at 0.99c through Amazon DTP, this works out at $2.99 for Australian customers. If I price it at $2.99, it works out as $4.99. The Australian dollar is currently worth around 0.95 US, though Amazon seems to think 0.33 is closer to the mark. It seems like Australians are paying $2.00 more on every kindle book they sell.
Don't worry, it's not only Australians. It's the "whispernet fees" and vat you have to pay. But I don't download via via whispernet and I wonder how you can ask for VAT for a book that is free... (because even books that are $0.00 in the USA, will be $2.00 here...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote