View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 05:33 PM   #27
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerLock View Post
For those not buying ebooks or buying less, are you turning to buying them in paper form? Just curious since maybe that is what publishers actually want.
Nope. Since I started e-reading 7 years ago, I've sold or donated most of my paper collection. The few paperbooks I've read in the last 5 years have been reference or library books.The few purchases I've bought have been reference type - medical or parenting. And a few baby-naming books that got passed on when we were done with them.

I do continue to purchase illustrated books for gifts for my kids and others, but we go to the library weekly for most of those.

Bree
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote