View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #23237
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Arrrgh! Why did I ever get on Facebook!? I made a post about the rare possibility of snow or other frozen water-type substance we may be getting tomorrow. I made it open to all friends because of the benign nature of the topic and because I haven't posted something my crazy uncles and cousins could see in awhile.

Well, crazy uncle (he is really sweet, really but he is an alcoholic and extremely conservative in some of his political views), posted "let it snow," which I liked and then I got into a conversation about snow with an acquaintance from high school I have become Facebook friends with. Crazy uncle went into her wall and found a post she made from March that was the marriage equality jpg (the = on a red background). Anyway, crazy uncle just liked it and didn't comment. I'm not sure if he knew what he was liking or if he is not conservative about gay marriage but I'm going with he didn't know what he was liking. Now I'm freaking out that one or the other of them is going to request to "friend" the other.

/Don't really want crazy family and HS acquaintances co-mingling.
//Sorry to mention politics here. I know we try to keep that in its separate forum.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote