View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 12:28 AM   #550
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardenman View Post

I have to swipe my thumb half way across the screen of my 350 to get the pages to turn. If I do that I drop it. Buttons work much better.

Are you saying you just tap the Kobo readers to the pages to turn. I would like to try one of those.
Yep - you can tap in (somewhat configurable) tap zones, or you can swipe anywhere, which means you can operate it left handed. No need to swipe halfway across the screen - I haven't measured it, but you only need - about a centimetre, I think? - of swipe.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote