View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
James Bryant
Ebook fanatic since 1962
James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.James Bryant could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook3/REB1100/Kolin/iRex iLiad/JetBook & JB Mini/Onyx C67, T68, Poke
Error message "No SD card inside"

I have just bought a new Jetbook S/N JB-515344, software v0.29b, patch v12.

It does not recognise a 4GB SD card with books, or with the necessary data for upgrading the operating system. I have tried several cards, all of which work perfectly well in another Jetbook (software v0.35m, patch V18).

If I access the SD card manager, or attempt to check the card capacity, I get the message "No SD card inside".

Can anyone tell me if this is a problem with the very early software, or if it is likely I have a faulty device? (Or, of course, gently point me at a site or thread which already answers my question and which my inexpert searches have overlooked.)

Also does anyone know if the posted routine for upgrade works with a system as old as v0.29b?

James - who hopes he will not have to ship a faulty device back to the USA from England
James Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote