View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #27
bookworm1959
bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Touch, Blackberry Playbook
The first android app I downloaded with the new OS is Overdrive Media Console. It's great being able to use it to go to my public library, access my account, and directly download a book to the PB. I'm using the built in reader with Overdrive and like it, haven't used anything else. The only issue I've come across is that occassionally it freezes, and I have to close down the app and restart the PB. It's great not having to plug into the computer to transfer the books, within seconds of taking out the ebook it's on my PB and I'm reading. I like that the Overdrive reader has a sepia colour scheme, which I don't find as hard on the eyes as the regular black on white.
bookworm1959 is offline   Reply With Quote