View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 05:23 AM   #339
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
But if it's just an interesting sounding book at a reasonable price that's going to end up on your TBR pile for months or years, it's an addicition purchase. Much better to add it to a wish list. Wait for it to be in a sale or to otherwise be at a bargain price, rather than just a reasonable price.
Usually I use my wish list and that list is very extensive. However, I thought $5.70 was a very good price for a Man Booker winner. But I think I succumbed to the suspicion that it wasn't going to be that price for long - that it was a special.

I probably just should have added it to my wish list anyway and if the price rose to $8 or $9 - oh well.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote