View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #10
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by goaspy View Post
The interesting part is that this apnx file works with a certain mobi file.

Update: Even better, the same file works with other mobi files as well, I can jump to page X, but there's nothing special in the mobile file, it's just a converted epub (created manually).
That's great news. Maybe we could have an apnx file repository.

It would be nice if we could grab the .apnx from Amazon by forging the asin, but that so far has only allowed synchronizing.

Heck, I couldn't even get the .apnx of some of my older .azw books until I deregistered and registered back into that old account.

So it looks like they only send you page files for the books you have in your archive.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote