View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 12:28 PM   #5
Ryzir
Connoisseur
Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Nook GL3, Kobo H2O, Nook STG, Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-500
CC 5.4.3.3 still works on Calibre 7.2.0 for me. I use it on my Nook GL3 (Android 4.4.2), Moaan InkPalm 5 (Android 8.1), and Samsung A54 (Android 14).

It doesn't work as well as it used to. Calibre has to rescan all the books on the device every time which takes up to 3 minutes for 1100 books. It also resends metadata for about 300 books every time which takes another minute or so.
Ryzir is offline   Reply With Quote