View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire HD 8+, Fire 10
I have a custom yes/no column as well, named read_status. First I use the following search in the search box to find unchecked books:
Code:
#read_status:"=false"
You would replace read_status with your column ID.

Then I save that search using the buttons at the far end of the search bar (type a name in the save box and hit the green + sign). After it is saved (as "unread books"), it's available to use as a restricted view (the drop down and buttons before the search bar).

Hope that made sense. I have a bit of a headache.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote