View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 03:52 PM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertway View Post
Do you keep your owned books that you haven't read on your TBR list? I've got them on my device and in Calibre, but I never put them on GR or TSG. My online TBR list consists mostly of book recommendations that come up while I'm browsing those sites, or from discussion groups. I also some some Amazon wishlist books that I haven't entered into my online TBR.
My GR TBR is a very small subset of my owned books. For some reason or another they ended up on GR and there was no point in deleting them, i.e., they’re no better nor more desirable than unread books on my devices or that I haven’t downloaded at all.

And this segues into something I was going to post; I think while I’ll port my GR WTR, for purposes of the challenge I’ll expand it to include any book that’s on an ereader at year’s start. This seems to fit in with lowering one’s TBR, or at least my own, while not extending so far as to take in too much.

(My wishlist, which is pretty limited, is on Amazon. Every now and then I do a purge; after a while, if a book hasn’t been appealing enough to buy, I figure I’ll never read it. Some books never get cheap.)
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote