View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 05:30 PM   #83
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
How much effort does it take for a moderator to sort out the image and then PM the person with instructions on how to do it correctly for future reverence? Not much effort for sorting out the image(s) and the PM can be written ahead of time and just copied and pasted.

The problem is that some threads are useless without the image(s) to show what the person is trying to convey. And I've seen some threads have the images deleted where the images were there up to 3-years.

Just deleting the images and hoping the posters fix things in not the answer. It doesn't always work and when someone is posting something where 600x600 is too small, then the images are useless as most people do not know about the attachment trick.
I agree with you, which is why I resize oversize images when I see them. The threads maintain their integrity, the post is in compliance with the Guidelines, everyone's happy.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote