View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 12:39 AM   #57
stumped
Guru
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab s , fire HDX 8.9, fire hd 8
no . amazon made a big thing out of the ability to download their movies to sd card, also it worked OK a few weeks ago. i tested when card was first installed.
i just googled and read enough to make me not want to troubleshoot - as others had been given the usual clear cache..re boot... etc runaround.
once i tested and found 1. netflix would save to card OK. 2, amazon video ( same shows) would save to internal storage OK, I decided it was not an issue I wanted to live with..
if I had to guess I'd say that amazon have screwed up getting android write permissions to external storage in their latest OS upgrade.. as other apps - Netflix, calibre Companion.. has no issues writing to that card., & the write I/O error is as soon as the download attempt begins
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote