View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #31
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
The only thing I don't like about my Freedom Sprint earbuds is that they are tuned so that bass sounds predominate. No doubt that makes them very enticing to the kids, whose excellent ears love heavy bass while listening to popular music, but for my old ears with their high-frequency losses listening to audiobooks, they sometimes can be hard to understand. Using the standard equalizer settings on the iPod to compensate for that heavy bass only goes so far, and when listening to Blackstone book apps on my iPad, even that limited ability to tailor the sounds to my ears is unavailable.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote