View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #561
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
They all look great, Blossom! Good work. I like your modified Palatino a lot better.
Thanks! I shrunk it by 5% horizontal and Enlarge it 10% vertical then added weight to it. It no longer looks smooshed.

The Gentium Book and Charis Large I can offer by PM. It's not for everyone, It's great for those who have eye problems and need a larger font that isn't huge.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-12-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote