View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #27
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
@inameiname:
Normally you should have the same problems as jmseight, maybe with some other side-effects but it never should restart the OS! Could you please send me the content of /mnt/us/developer/K3MusicManager/work/crash.txt ?(maybe via PM, becouse this could be very much)
Thanks for the commands, I was going to use the "standart" dictaphone commands of dsmid but yours seem to be more precise.
Kuja
I probably should clarify. Its less fully restarting the OS, but crashing the Amazon framework and forcing it to restart, which essentially is rebooting the OS. As such, its probably more like a forced Log Off and then Log In. Its just if you have a couple thousand books on your Kindle, the 'reboot' adds another 5 minutes before I can actually try again. Regardless, I will just attach the crash log as an attachment here. Although, looking at the crash.log, it is much smaller than I would think for a crash log. Perhaps the crash wasn't recorded?

And as for that dictaphone command, the dsmid one is the original that I have found; there are at least 3 other variations since, the one I use being the best. The one I use is best because due to its naming of the audio files, they actually show up on the homepage, so you can play them right then and there, and not have to hook the Kindle up to a computer, and for a Launchpad shortcut to do this, it is very handy. Of course, if you could make yours work within your Music Manager, it could be even more user friendly.
Attached Files
File Type: txt crash.log.txt (772 Bytes, 169 views)
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote