View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 04:53 PM   #42
vulcan_girl
Groupie
vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I'm having a good run right now, so there's a few. As already mentioned, Shayne Parkinson - I'm almost finished with the second book of her Promises to Keep trilogy, and this one and the first are definitely 5-star. I suspect the third will be as well. The first book is free, the 2nd and 3rd are $1.99 (Smashwords). She also has a sequel to the trilogy, and I imagine that will end up on my virtual shelf soon.
I loved this series!

I can't remember the last 5 star book I read. I'd consider that a book that as soon as I finished it, I re-read it immediately.
vulcan_girl is offline   Reply With Quote