View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #5
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertway View Post
I would be happy to do that if I had any idea what it meant - which means I probably shouldn't do it
Sorry, CLI= command line interface, which means to type "cmd" in the run box of Windows to open a terminal session, a.k.a. dos box, a.k.a. command window then type:
ebook-convert c:\book1.lit c:\book1.epub
for book1.lit located on the root of the C: drive to convert it from lit to epub. This runs the standalone version of one of the modules that makes up Calibre. (The book-convert module.) Add options as necessary.

Is that a little more clear?

Last edited by kovidgoyal; 03-07-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote